Friday, May 23, 2008

Tagged

So, my sister Tagged me in her blog. Here are the rules...

1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

I already Tagged a few people via my myspace account, so I'll Tag a few more who weren't a part of that calamity.

7 'Fabulous' Facts:

1. I can't hear high frequency sounds in my left ear. This means that I can't hear anything in that ear when people whisper into it. It's embarrassing.
2. I have to eat things in pairs...2 M&Ms, 2 green beans...one on each side of my mouth. Or I feel unbalanced.
3. I'm always cold. Always.
4. I have one double jointed finger.
5. I can't keep any plant alive. Except my bamboo plant, which has been with me since January 1, 2006.
6. I don't wash my hair everyday, but I do wet it in the shower daily.
7. I think my feet are ugly, but I think I have pretty hands.

Christian Girl

Lil Kate

Aaron

The Brother - already Tagged (first by me on myspace, and now by Julia!)

That's all...

No comments: