Thursday, December 22, 2011

Merry Christmas to All...

This year I am taking a week off, between Christmas and New Years, to spend time with my family. I'm looking forward to spending time with my family, eating some good food, and visiting Chicago to go ice skating. I love hanging out with my family, we have so much fun. I anticipate a lot of laughing til my sides hurt and keeping milk from coming out of my nose. Even as we get older, my siblings are some of my favorite people to hang out with.

I hope everyone out there can find at least one person to enjoy spending some time with this Christmas season. Merry Christmas everyone!

1 comment:

MATINA said...

I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers