Monday, August 17, 2009

Facelift

A big thanks to my sister for giving my page a facelift! I'm not so good at these technical things, so I'm glad that she stepped in took control.

The Zoo is going along as always. We've had some interesting cases. It's been busy, but things have quieted down a bit this past week. I've got a new attending who is awesome. She's the kind of doctor I want to be. She's amazingly smart and articulate. She's also an extreme advocate for her patients. She will do anything for them. She stands up for them, she pushes for the best care possible, and she doesn't care what their background / imigration status / etc. Each patient is a person, and she works hard for him or her.

I'm looking forward to working with Dr. D and learning from her in every way.

No comments: