Tuesday, April 22, 2008

To Do List

So, I've decided that when you say something, and it's out there, you have to deal with it. The #1 rule in weight loss is to tell people you're dieting, so they can keep you accountable! Once you say you're going to do something, you look foolish if you can't get it done. Like the Handle With Care event. Once I committed, well, there's no going back.

So, here's a list of 5 things I'd like to accomplish by the end of the year. This way, I will have something to blog about on 01/01/09. :)

1. Learn enough Spanish to not need an interpreter during clinic.
2. Run a competitive race.
3. Travel abroad with The Husband.
4. Write a collection of short stories.
5. Buy our own place.

So, it's out there now. Hopefully this will inspire others to at least think about what they want to accomplish this year. It's something we do in January, but do we reassess quarterly? Monthly? How can I hope to accomplish things, unless I've put them on my To Do List?