Tuesday, April 24, 2007

My First Blog

I hope I can keep up with this blog. Creating a blog seems like creating a child (I obviously have neither...until now) - so much upkeep and responsibility! At least if I ignore this, the Department of Child Protective Services won't come take me away. Although I didn't totally read the "Terms of Agreement," so I'm not 100% sure on that.

My plan is to recount my journey as I start my year as Chief Resident here in LA. That's like being made the Head Peon, so it only sounds prestigious. I will be in charge of putting together the schedules of about 100 residents, making sure they get the proper education during the year, scheduling conferences for them, serving on some administrative committees, etc etc. For this I will be paid just a few peanuts more than my previous salary. Ah, but that's another topic for another day...

No comments: